Are you prepared for the zombocalypse?
It is 2011. Do you know where your contingency plan is?
Top 10 Lessons for Surviving a Zombie Attack
(From the Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks)
1. Organize before they rise!
2. They feel no fear, why should you?
3. Use your head: cut off theirs.
4. Blades don’t need reloading.
5. Ideal protection = tight clothes, short hair.
6. Get up the staircase, then destroy it.
7. Get out of the car, get onto the bike.
8. Keep moving, keep low, keep quiet, keep alert!
9. No place is safe, only safer.
10. The zombie may be gone, but the threat lives on.
The Zombie Awareness Campaign aims to promote education and prevention of the spread of the undead scrouge. We use Omegle to pass this message along. Sometimes the results are encouraging. Sometimes they are disheartening. And sometimes they're just funny.
It looks awesome enough in normal state.
And then, Zombie Apocalypse? No worry. Maximum security has been designed.
I have no other word to describe how awesome this is, other than that i *need* one.
While a house like this would be fantastic come the Zombocalypse, never fear if you do not currently live in or near one. One of the best defences is to climb up stairs and then destroy them so the zombies cannot follow.